We are looking for volunteers to join our team. We need people who are friends and supporters of the Ryan Lee Trust; who will be the face of the charity.
Volunteers for the Ryan Lee Trust are a team who help organise fundraising activities, representing the charity in their local area and help to actively engage people with the work of the Charity.
Are you interested in becoming an volunteer for the Ryan Lee Trust?
How to get involved
- Inspire and encourage family, friends, colleagues and others to support the charity.
- By attending cheque presentations in your local area and thanking supporters and fundraisers face-to-face.
- Setting up a fundraising group with friends, family or colleagues.
- Getting people involved in our appeals and campaigns.
- Promoting the Ryan Lee Trust as a positive and exciting charity to raise funds for and to encourage individuals and groups to sign up to the donation pledges.
- Making introductions to your contacts that may support the charity.
- Volunteering and assisting at various events such as Charity Balls, sports and fun activities.
- Placing, emptying and organising the collection of collection bottles in cafes, restaurants, shops and your community.
- Helping within the Family Support Centre and utilising the skills that you have.
What we need from you
This role would suit you if you recognise some of the points below in you:
- Are looking for a volunteering role in a charity or cause that you strongly support.
- Have a personal connection and would like to share your story.
- You would like to get involved with various volunteering opportunities.
- Have public speaking skills and the confidence to talk to other groups and charities about the Ryan Lee Trust.
- Enjoy fundraising; love to have fun and to take on a challenge.
- Enjoy encouraging others to have fun and to raise funds at the same time for Charity.
What we give you back
We are committed to supporting our volunteers and offer the following:
- Regular meetings in the family support centre to discuss the exciting ideas and events that we as a team will develop and the opportunity to meet the people that your efforts help and support.
- Resources to help you plan and raise funds and to actively promote the Ryan Lee Trust.
- The chance to meet some of the fantastic and inspiring families, children and teenagers that the charity supports.
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing, relevant and exciting charity that provides real support when it’s really needed.
How to become a Ryan Lee Trust Volunteer
Find out more about how to become an volunteer by contacting the Ryan Lee Trust.
Call 0115 9382936 / 07976737331 (The family support centre and offices) or send us a message via the contact page.